Vic is pretty much identical to Vicky, except with a male voice, clothes, and haircut. Not much is known about him, or if he is related to Vicky's family in any way at all. All that is said about him is that he is Denzel Crocker's evil babysitter.
He looks like a male version of Vicky, but it has not been stated whether or not he is a relative of Vicky.
When Timmy was exploring his crazy teacher Mr. Crocker's past, he learned that Denzel was once babysat by a sadistic babysitter much like Timmy is. Denzel's mother, Mrs. Crocker, was too busy to pay attention to her son, and left him under the cruelty of Vic, who is very similar in appearance to Vicky. His relationship to Vicky's family is unknown, as he was never explored more in anything other than name and job only.
He was only seen in the 1970's version of Dimmsdale, and his fate in the present is currently unknown.
- He bares a resemblance to Vicky's dad in looks but not personality. However, his eye color is different than Vicky's father has who green eyes, while Vic has pink pupils like Vicky's mother.
- The name Vic can also refer to Vicky's dad. Since they both look similar, it's possible though unlikely that they are the same character.
- His name is similar to Vicky's, much like other "Vicky clone" type characters like Ricky, Nicky (Breakin' Da Rules video game), Grandma Vicky, and Vicky the Kid.
- Because of his strong resemblance to Vicky and her father, many fans think that Vic might be Vicky's and Tootie's uncle.
- He is supposed to be a parody of Vicky because of his similar name, personality, clothes, eye color, and orange hair.
- Because he bears a resemblance to both of Vicky's parents, it could be possible that he is related to Vicky in an unknown way.