- Wanda: Oh no! Everything's turning... British!
- [Repeated phrase]
- George Washington: Must .. chop .. (insanely laughing-like) WOOD!!
- Wanda: [with Cockney accent] Oh no! Without our wands, we can't use our magic to change everything back!
- Timmy: [with Cockney accent] I say, this is a bit of a stickywicket! [normal voice] I mean, dude! This stinks!
- John Hancock: (upon reading Timmy's signature on the Declaration of Independence) You call that a signature?!
- Mr. Turner: Doh, blimey, son! Look! I'm touching a pound note!
- Mrs. Turner: I'll take that, love.
- Mr. Turner: Oy...
- Benedict Arnold: C'mon, sign it! Er I mean, sign it really big.
- John Hancock: I love signing things really big!
- Crowd of Independentists: (upon finding out who was disguised as George Washington) Benedict Arnold!
- George Washington: I knew he was a traitor!
- Timmy: Yeah, the biggest traitor in American history!
- Benedict Arnold: And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling kid! (two authority figures take Benedict away by the arm)
- Crowd of Independentists: [in a monotonous tone] That's Washington...
- A.J.: And the library. I invented that too.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.