- Timmy's clones appear again on Unwish Island, where Timmy uses them to please the restless creatures/people that he wished away. The inhabitants of Unwish Island use the Timmy clones as servants, volleyballs and drums at their beach club.
- Mrs. Turner strangely has her own bedroom and bed in this short.
- This is the first episode with an animated title card.
- This is the first episode where Timmy has light brown hair.
- This is the first time that Timmy is shown floating.
- When this was shown as an episode of The Fairly OddParents!, when four of the clones sing "Sweet Adeline" to Vicky as a barbershop quartet, the voice clip of them singing was sped up.
- This is the first episode to feature a character having clones of themselves. The second will be in "Escape from Unwish Island!", where Timmy's clones return (See Reference Fact #1) and the third in "Add a Dad."
- Sweet Adeline is an actual barbershop quartet song from 1903.
- Although Resident Evil Outbreak didn't came out until March, 2004 for North American, this episode airied right after the scenario, "Outbreak" and "Hellfire".
- Timmy clones giving Vicky a headache and scaring her.
- When the clones were arguing, Timmy was floating without wings.
- When this episode was aired as an episode of The Fairly OddParents, some of Mary Kay Bergman's dialogue as the Timmy clones was left undubbed by Tara Strong, who dubbed over her lines when the Oh Yeah! Cartoons shorts aired as part of the show.
- When Timmy put a bunch of mirrors behind him, he was facing away from them. Therefore, his back should have been shown in the mirror, not his front.