Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Timmy: Hey Mom! Dad! You guys ready to have some fun?
- Mr. Turner: We sure are, son. Remember, today's the day of the big... Plunger Festival!
- Timmy: Mom, Dad, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather stay here and retain my dignity.
- Mr. Turner: Hmm, dignity. I have no idea what that means.
- Timmy: Anything else?
- Vicky: Yes - I crave amusement! [sticks a jester hat on his head]
- Timmy: [hops about] Yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk. Okay, I've had it!
- Vicky: Oh, poor little runt. I hope I'm not overworking him. Oh wait - yes I do! [cackles]
- Timmy: All right, men, your mission is to clean up this house and take care of the dragon-lady. Any questions? [he notices the half-sized clone, who strikes a pose] CHARGE!
- Timmy clones: [marching out the door] Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut!
- Half-sized Timmy clone: [following them] Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut!
- Wanda: [pointing to Timmy] You're a whole lot of man, mister! [all three of them giggle]
- Cosmo: You meant me, right?