March is the third month of the year in both the Julian and Gregorian calendars. It is the second month to have a length of 31 days.
- 1803: Ohio is Founded.
- 1989: Daniella Monet was Born.
- 1952: Laraine Newman was born.
- 2008: Mission Responsible premiered
- 2008: Odd Pirates premiered
- 2014: The Bored Identity premiered in Israel.
- 1981: Chip Skylark III is born.
- Timmy Turner's birthday.
- Chloe Carmichael's birthday
- 2014: The Bored Identity premiered in Canada on YTV.
- 2001: Season 0 ended with the premiere Super Humor.
- 2004: Wish Upon a Mom was released.
- 2013: Season 9 premiered with Fairly OddPet.
March 30 is the 89th day of the year (90th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 278 days remaining.
- 2001: The Fairly OddParents! officially premieres with The Big Problem! and Power Mad!
- 2006: This marks the 5th anniversary of the show's premiere.
- 2011: This marks the 10th anniversary of the show's premiere.
- 2014: This marks the 13th anniversary of the show's premiere. The series officially became the second longest running show on Nickelodeon, beating out Rugrats that had the title before.
- 2016: This marks the 15th anniversary of the show's premiere.