Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Turner home is where most of the episodes begin, and in some cases the action never leaves the home or even Timmy's bedroom. The most commonly seen areas are the living room and Timmy's bedroom, the latter of which is where Timmy's goldfish bowl is located and is thus the current residence of Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof, who live inside their fishbowl castle.
The exterior of the house is painted white, with a red colored roof, a chimney running up the right side of the house, and a satellite dish and garage on the left. There are bushes in the front of the house, and a pathway leading up the front door. In the back yard is a garden, more bushes, and Timmy's Treehouse.
On the first floor, is the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen. Vicky often torments Timmy in the living room, such as trying to cut him in half, kill him with a laser, etc. In the kitchen, Mrs. Turner cooks for Timmy and Mr. Turner. The dining room is where they have the meals and where they are served. There is also a secret hatch basement beside the living dining room. Finally there is a restroom located somewhere beside the living room or dining room.
On the second floor is Timmy's bedroom, his parents' bedroom, and two restrooms. One is in Timmy's bedroom, but it is not always there, and the other is outside in the hallway. He keeps all of his belongings in his closet and also his bed. On a small table next to him is the fishbowl in which Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof live in. Timmy's parents sleep in a separate bedroom across the hall. Super Not-Cosmo's hideout is also located inside the bathroom of Timmy's bedroom.
There is an attic on this floor. The Turners keep all of their old belongings in there. In the episode, I Dream of Cosmo, it is revealed that Timmy's dad's man cave is in there.
- Main article: Timmy's Treehouse
The backyard has been seen with a patio and a back door. The backyard is also a sizable one, accommodating a large tree, where Timmy's treehouse is constructed on. Timmy, his godparents, and his friends often use this treehouse either to discuss about current situations for any of Timmy's wishes or to hide from people such as Vicky or Tootie.
- Timmy Turner
- Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof (in their fishbowl, Poof stayed in the house from Seasons 6-9 and left at the beginning of Season 10 but will return in a later episode.)
- Mr. Turner
- Mrs. Turner
- Sparky (only in Season 9)
- Vicky, Tootie, Vicky and Tootie's Dad, Nicky, and Doidle (brief time in "Timmy's 2-D House of Horror")
- Denzel Crocker, Dark Laser, Francis and the Headless Horseman (as guests in "Dread N' Breakfast")
- Abraham Lincoln (also in "Dread N' Breakfast")
- Hummanuh (in Married to the Mom)
- Tommy and Tammy Turner (future inhabitants)
- Vicky and her family once stayed there because their house was destroyed by Timmy in "Timmy's 2-D House of Horror". They later moved out when Timmy was able to successfully scare them out of the house with the 3-D glasses they were wearing.
- Season 8 and Season 9 are the only seasons to have the house present in every episode.
- There is not always a second restroom in the house as shown in some episodes.
- The house is frequently destroyed in many episodes, but it always comes back good as new in each episode.
- In "Channel Chasers", Vicky destroyed the house and blamed the destruction on Timmy.
- Sparky is the only temporary character who stayed in the house for a whole season.