- Out of the different era related Crimson Chin's, the 80's one was the only one to have been canceled due to its extra use of violence, and swearing, of course. A possible reference due to the growing number of violent movies and comic books that led to heavy censorship in the 80's. Which was also used as a running gag near the end of the episode.
- This is the only time where the Brass Knuckles and the Iron Lung appear in the main series.
- Last appearance of Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad.
- The near ending scene was used for the prologue recap in The Big Superhero Wish, that episode being a sequel to this one.
- Despite the episode's title, the Crimson Chin doesn't meet Timmy's parents as Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad.
- Butch Hartman and Steve Marmel - During the battle in the city, you can see a street that is named "Hartman" and "Marmel", a reference to the show's creator and co-writer.
- Timmy wished for his room clean after he wished for his parents to become Mighty Mom and Dino Dad, yet in the end the Crimson Chins are cleaning his room. This is probably because the Nega-Chin wished he couldn't wish his room clean.
- Timmy never wished for the present-day Crimson Chin while wishing up Chins from different eras, yet he appeared shortly after the other Chins beat up the villains.
- In the ending scene where the Crimson Chins go back in the comic book, only five of them (present-day, 50's, 70's, 30's and 80's) went back inside the comic book. Which means the 40's, 60's, 90's and New Millennium Chins are still in the real world. It is however possible that Timmy wished them back into the comic book after the end of the episode since this issue is not brought up in any later episodes.
- Additionally, the New Millennium Crimson Chin was not present where the various Chins were cleaning up Timmy's room.
- When the Crimson Chins are cleaning Timmy's room, if you look closely, '80s Crimson Chin's feet cannot be seen.
- Cosmo said there was a 1920's Crimson Chin, but Timmy wished the C.C.s from the 1930s Crimson Chin to the Millenium Chin, but it might have been on purpose due to Cosmo's stupidity, or Timmy forgot to wish for the 1920s Crimson Chin.
- On Netflix, it is called Mighty Mom & Dino Dad meet the Crimson Chin.