- This is a what-if scenario to "A Wish Too Far".
- This is the first episode in which Timmy doesn't make any wish. It's probably because Cosmo and Wanda didn't appear, and Timmy only has a minor role in this episode.
- This is the only episode to include Chester and A.J. as main characters instead Timmy.
- Part of this episode also references "Transparents" when Chester and A.J. look at a photo of Cosmo and Wanda posing as Timmy's parents, yet dressed as the parents when they weren't in the mentioned episode.
- This is the only episode known to takes place at the same time with another episode.
- Timmy Turner's permanent record reveals that he has bad performance in math, reading, gym, basket-weaving, and more. He was involved in a snot flinging incident with two other unnamed students and forced to wear a dunce cap. An MRI scan of Timmy's head reveals he has 50% less brain matter than the average child his age. He also has an overindulgence of cheese, which requires large amounts of laxatives to keep his digestive tract in order.
- This is the only episode of The Fairly OddParents to not have Cosmo and Wanda in it, although they were in the photos and Timmy could be heard talking to them from his window but not seen.
- The paper Chester and AJ write for is called the Campus Gazette.
- This is the first appearance of Mr. Birkenbake, the school newspaper editor chief.
- Waxelplax likes tuna apparently since she let Elmer off the hook when he confirmed to her that the sandwich he used to distract her is tuna.
- Chester is revealed to be part squirrel, but he also reveals he is not part flying squirrel.
- Mr. Birkenbake apparently doesn't like it when people talk about his backhair on the school paper.
- A.J. thinks that Cosmo is smarter then Mr. Turner.
- Chester saying that he "Will Not Be Silenced!".
- Some scenes in this episode (the parts seen in "A Wish Too Far") were wrong.
- For example, when Veronica was blinded by Timmy's shiny teeth in "A Wish Too Far", Trixie was still standing. Here, Trixie is already in the seat next to Timmy when Veronica got blinded.
- When Chester goes to A.J.'s house, you can see that there is a train rail beside it. But in previous and next episodes, the rail isn't beside A.J.'s house.
- Also, when A.J and Chester walk out of their houses, the train rail is beside A.J.' house. But when it zoomed out to A.J. and Chester, the rail isn't beside the house.
- Chester called Cosmo and Wanda "Pink and Green replacement Parents", But the pictures that Cosmo and Wanda were filmed were black and white, Which means he couldn't know their colors.