This show is based on Scooby Doo and Mystery Inc. The real-life cartoon and movie series, which starred a group of teenagers and their pet dog, solving spooky-themed mysteries that has been around since 1969. The name is also a reference to rap artist Snoop Dog. The Clue Crew are a group of teenagers that travel in a van called the Clue Cruiser which is a spoof of the Mystery Machine.
This show is the twelfth show visited in "Channel Chasers", after Timmy Turner wished for a Magic TV Remote that allowed him to travel through television as if the programs were real worlds. When Timmy arrived here, Cosmo and Wanda disguised themselves as dogs similar to the titular character of this program, Snooper Dog. Shortly after meeting the Clue Crew, Timmy and his friends were chased into a spooky mansion by a yeti-looking monster.
While barricading themselves into the haunted house, Timmy and the Clue Crew realize the yeti was handing them the items they were stacking; he then gives chase to them, causing them to run through random doors during a short musical sequence. Both of these are frequently appearing gags in the original Scooby Doo show. Timmy eventually collides with the monster, who is trapped in a barrel and "unmasked" to reveal the masked man beneath it. The masked man breaks free from the barrel, in the process knocking Timmy and his fairies through a nearby television into the next TV show, Blackbird and Sparrow.
Connections with Scooby Doo
- The Monster chase sequences are extremely similar to the ones from Scooby Doo.
- The bats looks similar to the ones from Scooby Doo Where Are You, and What's New Scooby Doo.
- Timmy's attire is based on Fred's outfit.
- This cartoon is similar to the Johnny Bravo episode Bravo Dooby-Doo where Johnny Bravo met the cast of Scooby Doo.
- Many of the characters bear resemblances to Fred, Shaggy, Daphne, and Velma, except there are three boys and two girls instead of two boys and two girls, unlike its counterpart Scooby Doo.
- Scooby-Doo's famous unmasking scenes are parodied.