Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Hello Chester, AJ, ...Timmy."
- [after buying out a theater's tickets] "Oh, please! They're not for you unseemly urchins. I need all the extra seats for my piles of money."
- [reading the rules of the magical duel] "Winner gets to keep his godparents, and loser, and by loser I mean Turner, forgets he ever had them."
- "Hey there little fella. You remind me of a long lost friend or something. Oh well, Who wants turtle soup!!?"
- "Was this a scavenger hunt or did we just do your grocery shopping?"
- "I prefer Master Supreme Commander."
- "Now that I'm in charge, there are some new rules. First, the Squirrely Scouts will now be called the Remy Scouts."
- "Second, as Remy Scouts, you're here to serve me and ONLY ME! Any questions!"
- "What's not to believe? What Remy wants, Remy gets."
- Timmy: Listen up, Buxaplenty! You can't just go around buying people!
- Remy: Oh?
- Timmy: That's right. The Squirrely Scouts aren't for sale!
- Remy: Five hundred bucks says they are.
- "Prepare to lose, Turner!"
- "No! I never lose! I'm too rich to lose!"