- James: It's prunes! That's good for your colon! [Poof poofs up prunes.]
- Timmy: I'd prefer to play... [throws an arrow at Cosmo] this!
- Cosmo: ...Bullseye!
- Cupid/ Tooth Fairy / Juandissimo: A party, what kind of party?
- Mr. Turner: Oooh! I love Dr. Bill's at home defective parenting tests!
- Dr. Bill: Does your despondent child say "I'm busy" a lot?
- Mrs. Turner: Oh Timmy, we're taking Dr. Bill's--
- Timmy: I'm busy!
- Dr. Bill: Do they use a lot of paper towels, spend too much time alone in their rooms, and say "Don't bother me?"
- Timmy: I'm just gonna take these paper towels up to my room alone, so don't bother me.
- Mr. and Mrs. Turner: Oh, no! We're bad parents!
- Timmy: Great, you listen the colon kid but not me?
- Jorgen: No no Poof, that's my binky!
- Mr. Turner: Let's play croquet now with this squishy green ball! [holds up baby Cosmo].
- Mrs. Turner/Mr. Turner: Yay! Playdate powers, activate!
- Timmy: A strange but powerful show.
- Timmy: Now I'm dead. You're all mad because I turned you into babies.
- Cupid: No, we're mad because we never got to finish our flapjacks!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.