Pixies are beings who're just as magical as fairies, except they're very evil, like anti-fairies, and they treat magic like a business instead of something that's fun. Their primary goal is to control Fairy World and Earth, and the rest of the universe, and re-build it into an unhappy and miserable version, filled with doom and gloom, of the universe, for Pixies to rule, and enslave fairies, of the Pixies' ruler, the Head Pixie, but they're always thwarted by Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda (and later their son, Poof, as well).
Pixies have cellphones in place of wands, and Jorgen Von Strangle calls the Pixies pointy headed freaks and uses them as darts for fun. All of the Pixies reside in Pixie World, and they're led by the Head Pixie and his assistant minion, Sanderson.
- Cosmo is formerly being part of them and was ranked 'RICE PRESIDENT'.
- No female pixies have appeared, which could mean that all pixies are male.
- In School's Out!: The Musical we learn that they're next in line in the wish granting business and will takeover should children become the dominant species.
- Each episode in which they appear, Jorgen finds a different use for them as punishment for their corporate abuse.
- All Pixies are played by Ben Stein
- Despite their boring demeanour, both HP and Sanderson have been shown to be excellent rappers.
- In the video game The Fairly OddParents: Clash with the Anti-World, anti-pixies appear. Anti-pixies are the good guys of Anti-Earth.
- In the Swedish dub, the name is "Alver" (means "elves").
- Excluding HP, Sanderson (sometimes) and all of his pixies commerades look the same.
- The Pixies resemble the Cogs from the child game Disney's Toontown Online, except for the fact of Cogs being robots, there are many, many facts the prove the resemblance like:
- Both Pixies and Cogs want to turn Earth/Toontown into a dull, grey, corporate wasteland.
- The Pixie title Rice President is similar to the title of the Sellbot boss the Vice President.
- The Pixies home, Pixies Inc., is similar to the title given to a Cog Building if it was originally a Building with no name, COGS Inc.