Pixies are beings who're just as magical as Fairies and Anti-Fairies, except they're very boring and they treat magic like a business instead of something that's fun. Their primary goal is to take over Fairy World and make Earth a dull and boring place, but they're always thwarted by Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda (and later their son, Poof, as well).
Pixies have cellphones in place of wands, and Jorgen Von Strangle calls the Pixies pointy headed freaks and uses them as darts for fun. All of the Pixies reside in Pixie World, and they're led by the Head Pixie and his assistant, Sanderson.
- Cosmo is formerly being part of them and was ranked 'RICE PRESIDENT'.
- No female pixies have appeared, which could mean that all pixies are male.
- Each episode in which they appear, Jorgen finds a different use for them as punishment for their corporate abuse.
- All Pixies are played by Ben Stien
- Despite their boring demeanour, both HP and Sanderson have been shown to be excellent rappers.
- In the video game The Fairly OddParents: Clash with the Anti-World, Anti-Pixies appear.
- In the Swedish dub, the name is "Alver" (means "elves").
- Excluding HP, all pixies look the same.
- The Pixies resemble the Cogs from the child game Disney's Toontown Online, except for the fact of Cogs being robots, there are many, many facts the prove the resemblance like:
- Both Pixies and Cogs want to turn Earth/Toontown into a dull, grey, corperate wasteland.
- The Pixie title Rice President is simmilar to the title of the Sellbot boss the Vice President.
- The Pixies home, Pixies Inc., is simmilar to the title given to a Cog Buidling if it was originaly a Buidling with no name, COGS Inc.