- Dave Thomas won an "Outstanding Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production" Annie Award for his work on this episode.
- Mr. Turner's charades trophies were seen in this episode.
- Blocko is a parody of Lego even the the shapes of the blocks look similar to Lego.
- This is the first of the four episodes where Timmy was naked.
- Mr.Turner saying,"And how is this Ghostbusters II?" is a reference to the 1989 Columbia Pictures movie,Ghostbusters II,a sequel to te 1984 movie,Ghostbusters.
- This episode is one of the two bonus episodes on the DVD Timmy's Top Wishes.
- This is the second Nickelodeon cartoon to show a meteor heading towards Earth as a second extinction inspired by one being destroyed by the the ages of the Dinosaurs. The first was "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" shown in the episode: "Normal Boy".
- Due to Timmy's wish, the rest of the episode only features music to tell characters emotions.
- When a character screams, they blow their clothes off. (Mr. Turner twice, AJ, Chester, Francis, Crocker, Timmy)
- When someone hears about the meteor, they spit coffee (The Scientist, Wanda) and sometimes it hits someone (Chet Ubetcha at the Scientist, Cosmo at Wanda twice, Cosmo at Timmy and Wanda)
- Someone accidentally tipping Timmy's Eiffel tower made of blocks (Chet Ubetcha's meteor alarm, and Mr. Turner twice), except for Vicky, who did it on purpose.
- Cosmo poofing up tacos.
- People not hearing themselves screaming.
- People destroying Blocko Dimmsdale by a Bloco meteor ( Cosmo did this the other way around).
- Timmy could have wrote his wishes down on a piece of paper.
- Normally the characters in the Fairly OddParents have four fingers. However, when Timmy uses his hand to "charade" the word "for" it shows him with five fingers.
- When Denzel Crocker saw Timmy with his fairies, they should have still been taken away. Although Mr. Crocker has seen Cosmo and Wanda before, it was explained in Information Stupor Highway that this is not a problem as long as Mr. Crocker doesn't know whose fairies Cosmo and Wanda are. In this episode, Mr. Crocker clearly sees Timmy alongside his fairies. However, it should be noted that since there is no sound, Crocker was able to see them, but he was unable to tell anybody that they are Timmy's fairies because in addition to everything being mute, everyone was running around panicking because of the meteor.