Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Timmy's father brought him here during a "Bring your kid to work day". At first his father was too embarrassed to bring Timmy and instead hired a "rent-a-kid", but the kid left when Mr. Turner's check bounced, so he was forced to bring Timmy. There, it was learned that Mr. Turner was on the verge of being fired unless he came up with something useful, which he could not on his own. Timmy wished up an "Everleady" pencil, a pencil that never ran out of lead, but when Mr. Turner's boss Mr. Ed Leadly learns it was really Timmy who created this pencil, he hires Timmy as his Vice President and forces him to fire Mr. Turner and the other employees.
The building also appears again briefly in Manic-Mom Day, when Timmy Turner shows up there to bring his father lunch.
The building is shaped like a giant No. 2 Pencil with another building shaped like a pencil sharpener next to it. The building barely dwarfs a mid-sized car parked next to it.
Dad's Office Building
- Main article: Dad's Office Building
Before Season 7, Mr. Turner also worked in a similar line of work, although in a very different and more plain looking building. This place was simply called Dad's Office and was run by an entirely different boss. Sheldon Dinkleberg was also employed here. It's not known what happened to this company.
- The Boss of Me
- Manic Mom-Day
- Love Triangle (mentioned)
- Dog Gone
- A Perfect Nightmare
- A Fairly Odd Summer (mentioned)
- The dwarves who sing the Pencil Nexus Song are most likely parodies of the Oompa-Loompas from the Roald Dahl book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. More obviously, the Graphite River is a parody of Willy Wonka's Chocolate river from the book.
- The building has been seen with Mr. Ed Leadly in every episode except Manic Mom-Day.