- Nega Timmy is Timmy Turner's evil opposite, similar to what the Anti-Fairies are to Fairies,and Nega-Chin is to Crimson Chin.
- When Timmy makes the wish to do the opposite of what his parents say, the poof cloud says FOOP. Foop would later be the name of Poof's Anti-Fairy counterpart.
- This was the first episode that features reversed music, similar to Spongebob Squarepants's Pickles.
- Mr. Crocker switches jobs and becomes a door-to-door ham salesman, and then a tour guide, in order to avoid Nega Timmy. Even though fairy godparents somehow turned him evil.
- "The Bad Parent Hunter" is a parody of the late world famous wild man, The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, who also provides his voice.
- Despite only having a one time appearance, Nega-Timmy is quite popular, creating a strong following of fans.
- This episode was hardly shown for a long time, except in Canada on YTV, almost every two months during the whole run of the show, with all the seasons, airing over and over again.
- Wanda use a quote (What's the worst can happen?) very similar to Timmy catchphrase (What could possibly go wrong?).
- Innuendo: a travestism thing made in this episode is that men put make-up on their faces.
- Apparently Cosmo, Mr. Turner, Crocker's mother and Timmy look terrible without makeup.
- The music that plays over the title card is similiar to Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Timmy Turner mentions the Walt Disney character Winnie the Pooh when he throws the trash bag on the floor, drop his homework book, and spit out his toothbrush.
- Netflix considers this episode and Love at First Height part of Season 4
- Timmy doing the opposite of what his parents tell him to do when the wish is in effect.
- Timmy or Cosmo noting to Wanda about something that she, at this point, would normally do when something bad is about to occur and Wanda denying she will do it this time.
- Wanda going crazy when things slowly start to go awry.
- People saying blah blah blah in their sentences when talking about something that almost always normally occurs in a situation.
- People (especially men) put make-up on.
- After Timmy wishes to disappear the waves, you can see that when Mr. Crocker is about to fall on the Make-Up Factory he is bigger than the factory (see picture).