- Timmy: The knight's short, the wizard is a salesman, the dragon's fake... AND... people are throwing manure at us!
- Cosmo: What do you mean "us"?
- Sir Finkleburg: (hurts his arm right when he was about to take Excalibur out of the rock) Ow! My arm! My arm that has slain a thousand men!
- Jester: A good try! But here is the consolation prize: The Sword In The Stone game [a lady in a princess costume hands Sir Finkleberg the game and turns it on].
- Sir Finkleburg: I claim this toy sword as [Sir Finkleberg hurts his hand right when he tries to lift the toy sword up]. Ow!!!
- Crowd: All hail King - What was that kid's name again?
- Merlin: (coughs) Arthur! (coughs)
- Crowd: Arthur!! King Arthur!!
- Arthur: (holding Excalibur after Timmy hands it to him) I shall calleth thee... "The Shining Blade of Liebowitz".
- Timmy: Uhh, how about Excalibur?
- Arthur: That works too.
- (As they are being roasted by the dragon)
- Mom: This is so realistic!
- Dad: I know! It actually looks and feels like I'm getting third degree burns. Ow! I mean... Neat!
- Dad: Ow! The blisters! I mean, neat! The blisters!
- Arthur: (rather loudly and dramatically) Have at thee, Fire Demon!
- (Arthur races in to fight the dragon)
- Timmy: Arthur's gonna kick that dragon's--
- Arthur: (gets thrown out of the cave as a skeleton)
- Timmy: Uh... guys?
- Wanda: Well, we can take a crack at it.
- (Cosmo and Wanda use their magic to restore Arthur to normal)
- Arthur: I can breathe! I can fight!!!
- (Arthur then goes back into the cave to fight the Dragon. This time the Dragon gets thrown out of the cave as a skeleton)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.