- First appearance of Gary.
- Apparently Timmy considers Vicky an actual monster, but considering her actions against him it makes sense.
- Gary sounds exactly like Chester when he says "Oh no you don't!". This may be because both are voiced by Jason Marsden.
- When Gary trips Timmy at the school playground, Timmy gets a large chunk of grass in his mouth. When Timmy spits it out, it turns into a perfect mini-dirt castle.
- Timmy apparently thought there was a monster in the closet while he still had Gary until he was 6 when he found out the monster was just a sweater.
- It's revealed that since Gary is technically part of Timmy's imagination, he can make Cosmo and Wanda grant his wishes.
- Gary Conrad - Gary's name is a possible reference to the director of the episode.
- Teletubbies - The TVtubbies (one of Gary and Timmy hobbies) appearance is similar to the Teletubbies, also the name is a spoof of them.
- Operation - The game that Timmy wants to play with everyone "Surgeon General" is similar and parodies Operation. .
- When Cosmo and Wanda are roped, their hands are still free. But after their ears are plugged with TVtubbies, their hands are trapped.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.