- Vicky's smile and heart growing into a previously empty space is a reference to The Grinch.
- This episode confirms that Vicky has hardly any friends, and the ones she does have are coerced into following her. Not only that, but the babysitters in B.R.A.T. look hardly older than Timmy, let alone teenagers like Vicky, meaning she likely does not have any friends in her age group.
- Vicky is still a huge fan of Chip Skylark, despite the song Icky Vicky, which is about Chip Skylark's hate of her and the fact that she no longer liked him after finding out he is not rich.
- This is one of the two episodes when Vicky is nice.
- Third time Vicky is nice, after Tiny Timmy! and Vicky Loses Her Icky.
- The title of this episode is possibly a parody of Enemy Mine.
- This episode shows that Vicky has a heart, but in Tiny Timmy, it was revealed there is just a black hole in that space.
- How did Cosmo get his ears pierced with Timmy and Vicky? He would have been spotted, and Timmy would lose his fairies forever. However this may not count since the people who gave Cosmo the piercings did not find out that he was one of Timmy's fairy godparents since godparents will only go away forever if people find out whose godchild the godparents belong to.
- Lots of people could of noticed Vicky torturing Timmy in the beginning, meaning Vicky could of have gotten fired.
- Also in the beginning, when the tar trucks pass, you notice that no one is driving the trucks.
- When Timmy says "Hey Fishy Fishy",If you look close Wanda's Tail is missing.
- Vicky saying "forever and ever" many times to Timmy
- Vicky making weird acronyms for Timmy and words come out of nowhere.
- Mini Bagel Pizzas