- This episode was aired accidentally on July 11, 2009 at 8:15AM alongside with Bad Heir Day, before it was scheduled to premiere.
- This is the second Season 7 appearance of Vicky.
- When Mr. Turner says "When I say 'we,' I never mean you!", it may be a reference to the first episode, The Big Problem!, when he says "we" referring to Mrs. Turner and himself.
- The Olympians seem to be more afraid of Medusa's double dip instead of her powers.
- Mrs. Turner is wrong when she says French fries are Greek food. French fries were actually created in Belgium; the term "French fries" was coined by American soldiers in WW1 because French is the official language in Belgium.
- Another tale about the origin of French Fries is that the way that they are cut is called "frenching."
- Risky Business - The scene of Timmy dancing before he realizes his parents haven't left is a reference to the scene of Joel dancing after his parents left.
- The Ren & Stimpy Show - Timmy being hit by an oar is similar to George Liquor being hit by the same thing in the episode, Man's Best Friend.
- Mrs. Turner's glass figurine case almost being destroyed and Timmy trying to protect it.
- Mr. Turner saying he's not wearing any underwear.
- Wanda wanting to redecorate something.
- Wanda using pink when there are two other choices.
- Someone saying that the Greeks are advanced for something that's not advanced (like not wearing underwear or the flying whoopee cushion Dionysus was riding on).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.