Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I was lost
Till he found me
And although he confounds me
By his crown
Is where I know I should be
Yes, I know he's a moron
With a brain made of boron
And yet I'm drawn to him magically
And through every moment of turmoil
And moment of pain
Through all of our misadventures
One thing remains
Facing pixies, bullies, and jar-heads
I'll never be blue
As long as I'm floating
I saw her and no other
I still lived with my mother
When I spotted her swirly pink hair
Though my shoes smell like tar pits
And I don't wash my armpits
I like monkeys too much,
But I know she doesn't care
And I know that I'm forgetful
I know I'm dim
And even though I've just eaten
I know I'll swim
I know it doesn't matter
If I can't count to two,
As long as I'm floating with you
Even though we're in deep here
And they might make us sleep here
Here with you, dear, is
Where we both make our stand
I am braced for attack and
Knowing she has my back end
All I need is her hand in my hand
Baby, I know
I can be nagging
I know you're naggy, too
I know that I'm demanding
(Oh, man is that true!)
But one thing I'm understanding
No matter what we go through
I'd rather go through it
I know I'll get through it
If I'm floating through it
- Cosmo can't count to 2 but he can draw Wanda and himself quite well.
- Wanda's thumb print looks a little like a heart.
- Cosmo reveals that he doesn't like Wanda because her hair isn't curly in the episode, "Wishy Washy".
- In the episode, Wishy Washy, Cosmo and Wanda turn themselves into teenagers and do not marry each other until they were at the Fairy World Diner.
- Cosmo has 7 zits all over his face when he first met Wanda and fewer zits in "Wishy Washy".