- This episode was nominated for the 40th Annual Annie Awards, in the category "Best Animated Television Production For Children".
- Super seeds are revealed to be immune to magic, but vulnerable to Mr. Turner's lethal touch.
- Mrs. Turner had the same kind of trouble with growing plant-life in "That's Life!"
- When Cosmo went to follow the Wizard, there is a series of Wizard of Oz references that follow:
- Cosmo dressing like Dorothy.
- Cosmo saying his new "friends" (a hobo, a mailbox and a mop) need braveness, a heart and a brain, respectively. This is what the Lion, the Tin Man, and the Scarecrow wanted in the Wizard of Oz.
- The Magical Land Of Cleve Song is a reference to the song "We're Off to See the Wizard".
- A Volkswagen Beetle appeared as Mr. Turner tries backing up for the second time.
- Mr. Turner's outfit and his "Daisy Dude" shorts is a reference to Daisy Duke shorts.
- This episode along with its partner episode "Crock Talk" are not included on the PlayStation network.
- This episode and Formula For Disaster suggest that Dimmsdale is in Ohio, since Cleveland is a short distance away. But in the episode Fairy Idol, it shows Dimmsdale is in Southern California. It is unknown what state Dimmsdale is in.
- This is currently the last 11 minute episode to air, since all of the episodes in season 8 were half-hour episodes. However, with Season 9, there might be some more 11-minute episodes. It is currently unknown.
- A Big Mackerel is a reference to a Big Mac at McDonald's.
- When Mr. Turner tries backing out for the first time, his headlights are turned off.
- Since when did the neighborhoods of the Turners have a interstate nearby?
- It's impossible for some cars to appear and then disappear for a few seconds.
- When Mr. Turner plants or touches a plant, it dies and becomes a grave.
- The tornado leaving things behind.
- Cosmo believing they are in a magical world.
- Someone making a tongue twister with super and super-seed in it.
- Cosmo singing "We're off to see the wizard, in the Magical Land of Cleve!"