- This is the eighth episode since his introduction in Fairly Odd Baby in which Poof does not appear although he appears in the title card as a cameo.
- Chester has a small speaking role in this episode, being the only time that he talks in this season, and the first time since Season 8.
- This is also the last time both him and A.J. speak so far in the series.
- Chester and A.J. also have different voice actors in this episode. The reason for this is unknown.
- Mama Cosma is mentioned by Carlsbad (Cosmo) in the third story of this episode. He refers to her as mother.
- This episode premiered in the Philippines on March 10, 2015.
- The Simpsons - This episode is a trilogy of anthology segments like the Treehouse of Horror.
- American Airlines - When Mr. Turner was choosing what airplane take, one airline is called "American Scare-Lines" which is a reference to the airline.
- The Twilight Zone - When Mr. Turner was at the plane, he saw a man at the wing of the plane and later he depicts the man as "destroying the wing" which make a reference to the episode, Nightmare at 20,000 Feet.
- How to Train Your Dragon - In Timmy's second story, while Mr. Turner was choosing what to see; a movie is called "How to Train Your Dinkleberg" which is a reference to the film.
- Titanic - In Timmy's second story, while Mr. Turner was choosing what to see, a movie is called "Titanic" which is a reference to the film.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - In Timmy' second story, while Mr. Turner was choosing what to see; a movie is called "Cloudy with a Chance of Dinkleberg" which is a reference to the film.
- 1950s movies - In Timmy' third story, the set of the story is based on the famous' make-up points in those films from the 50s.
- Pinocchio - When the fish ate someone they mentioned a wood kid being trapped there, Mr. Turner even stated that he knew when the boy lied, because his nose grew.
- The Brady Bunch - Mr. Turner mentions a story about "A lovely lady who was bringing up three very lovely girls" and Timmy comments that it's actually a copyrighted TV show theme song.
- Timmy telling his father to stop talking throughout the episode.
- Mr. Turner complaining about Timmy using the same names in the stories.
- Mr. Turner further showing his incompetence at being scout leader.
- Mr. Turner saying words that start with the prefix "Dinkle" (example: "A Dinklelady holding a Dinklebaby!").
- The unnamed scout stating he will sue.
- Poof appears in the title card but not in the episode itself.
- At the beginning, you can see that it was sunset. But instantly in another scene, it was suddenly night.
- When Timmy shows the Squirrely Scouts the hotel, it was night. But when the camera shows the hotel, it was sunrise.
- In the credits, Dinkleberg is misspelled as Dinkelbergs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.