Dimmsdale Elementary School is the school where Timmy Turner and most of the children of Dimmsdale attend, as well as their fifth grade teacher Mr. Crocker and the Principal Geraldine Waxelplax. It is for kids in Kindergartern through 5th-grade.
The local public school for the city of Dimmsdale, pretty much every kid Timmy's age is seen here every once and a while, usually as a part of his class. The school appears to have a somewhat strained budget, as they hire nut jobs like Denzel Crocker, and usually are forced to serve gruel in the cafeteria. The popular kids appear to get better treatment in terms of food, lunch table seating, bus seating, and admiration from their teachers, likely because Tad and Chad are the Student Body Co-Presidents and they bribe the faculty for their own gain.
The Principal of the school is Geraldine Waxelplax, she is actually very nice and cheery as long as no one is causing trouble, although she sometimes gets angry at Chester and A.J.'s meddling and needs to be calmed by being given a sandwich (a tuna to be precise) or a cookie. Other teachers at the school include the smoof-obsessed Mr. Birkenbake, the effeminate drama and art teacher Mr. Bickles, an unnamed Spanish teacher, an unnamed science teacher, another Unnamed Teacher that hates Mr. Crocker, and of course, Denzel Crocker himself, who is the laughingstock of the whole school.
A number of students who attend Dimmsdale Elementary presently include Timmy Turner himself; his friends Chester and A.J.; his back-up friends Sanjay and Elmer; the popular kids Trixie Tang, Veronica, Tad, and Chad; Francis the school bully; Vicky's little sister Tootie also appears but not in Timmy's class since she is younger than him. Mark Chang also sometimes hangs around school, it is one of his favorite places because Yugopotamians love what humans hate, and most human kids hate school and cafeteria food which Mark loves.
Although students of the past have never been shown, and it is unknown when the school was built, it can be assumed that Vicky, Vic, Mr. Turner, Mrs. Turner, Geraldine Waxelplax, Denzel Crocker, Sheldon Dinkleberg, and any other long time resident of Dimmsdale went through their public school system.
In The Secret Origin of Denzel Crocker, it is revealed that Waxelplax, Mr. and Mrs. Turner, Crocker, and Dinkleberg were students at Dimmsdale Elementary School.
The school is a white building with a purplish tint, most of the building is just one story but there is a tower in the middle at the front of the school. The symmetrical and simplistic architecture suggests it was built in the 1950's. Inside the school looks like a typical American public school with however it has lockers which elementary schools typically don't have. It has a cafeteria, and classrooms with school desks. There is also a sizable playground and recess area outside which includes a basketball court and tether ball. In the movie, the school is a white building and has the same lettering and flag.
The school is the host to many events such as:
- Science Fairs
- A Movie making competition
- A movie fair in Where's Wanda?.
- Hosting a Sugar Cream Puffs pageant during the episode, Oh, Brother!
- several School Dances
- A Talent Night in Dadbra-Cadabra where Timmy improved his Dad's magic act with help from his fairies.
- Bingo is held there frequently, according to Fairly Old Parent
- The episode also had a sign saying Snail Races would take place there the next night.
- Prom in Animal Crockers.
- Donut Day in One Flu Over the Crocker's Nest.
- Timmy Turner
- Chloe Carmichael
- Kevin Crocker
- Chester McBadbat
- Trixie Tang
- Mark Chang (rarely in Timmy's classroom)
- Remy Buxaplenty (in Remy Rides Again)
- Mr. Turner (in Old Man and the C-)
- Sparky (in A Boy and His Dog-Boy)
- Foop (in Blue Angel)
- Ravi (future)
- Howie (future)
- Katie (future)
- Mouse (future)
- Other Schoolchildren
Faculty and Staff
- Geraldine Waxelplax (Principal)
- Denzel Crocker (Teacher)
- Mr. Bickles (Drama and Art Teacher)
- The Unknown Teacher (Green dress, has glasses, and tall)
- Mr. Birkenbake (Newspaper editor)
- The Lunch Lady
- Nurse Quack (school nurse)
- Mrs. Sunshine/Mrs. Doombringer (originally a substitute, but Timmy wished her to be permanent, but then he wished her to be a substitute again after he found out that she is an expert fairy hunter)
- Monster Hunter (second substitute after Mr. Crocker falls into a well)
- Princess Mandie (believed to be the new Social Studies teacher)
- Jorgen Von Strangle (briefly a school councilor before getting fired)
- Food Cart Guy
- Spanish teacher
- The Math Teacher
- The Science Teacher (Looks like Mr. Turner's Boss in "Abra-Catastrophe")