- Swamp Monster may be a parody of the Black Lagoon Monster.
- Mr. Turner's laptop has a pear symbol on it, a parody of Apple.
- The reason why Mr.Turner is not angry about Crocker is because he mistakes him for Crock talk.
- This episode has Crocker as the main character instead of Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, or Poof.
- This episode aired after season 8 premiered.
- Innuendo: When the monsters are attacking Crocker on Live TV, he screams "That areas's off limits", implying that they were hitting him in the "you know where".
- The monsters that were seen in this episode is Bigfoot, Swamp Monster, Chupacabras, Cyclops, and Griffin.
- Third time Crocker smiles on the title card, the first and second are Bad Heir Day and Crocker of Gold.
- Timmy is showed to be good at painting
- Mrs Turner is shown to like bowling
- When Mr. Crocker signed the contract, he signed it as "C. Crocker" which is inaccurate because his first name is Denzel.
- When Mr. Crocker' head was cut he was still able to talk even though his head is separated from him.
- Bigfoot was biting Timmy's dad, but when later Crocker went to hide in Timmy's closet, he was in there too.
- At the end of the episode, Crocker's eyebrows go over his lenses.
- Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof are wearing snorkels they could of just turned into fish and it is revealed in Something's Fishy! that fairies can breathe under water
- When Timmy was painting Cosmo, Wanda and Poof there were only two cans of paint, green and pink so how could he paint Poof and their skin colour if there were only two colours? unless those colours were problemy on the paint panel.
- Crocker says that the Chupacabras comes from Mexico instead of Puerto Rico where the chupacabra was first reported.
- Mr. Crocker doesn't know how a phone works and gets freaked out every time it rings, and then picks up something that is not a phone (stapler, cup of coffee)
- Mr. Crocker's head being cut off, bouncing on the ground, and being used by Mrs. Turner as a bowling ball.