- This is the second episode in which the title begins with Crock, the first is Crock Talk.
- Mr. Turner believed in ghosts just like he did in Poltergeeks.
- In this episode, Sparky only interacts with Mr. Turner, except for one little scene when he interacts Timmy. Timmy also interacted with him when he pushed sparky infront of the bed.
- The scene where Timmy was pulling an anvil with a rope was put in a video on Nick's website titled "Timmy's Most Embarrassing Moments."
- Invisible Mr. Crocker is very similar to invisible Timmy from the episode, Timvisible.
- This episode premiered in the Philippines on November 11, 2014.
- Timmy dry snitching on Crocker to his dad.
- Crocker being ran over by vehicles.
- Timmy's plans to make Crocker visible failing.
- Crocker's mother apparently freaking out whenever he hugs her.
- Mr. Turner hitting Crocker and in the egg sac.
- Sparky telling Timmy's dad to give him food by saying "Please drop one."
- Indianapolis 500 - After the Dimmsdale 500 is mentioned, it could be a parody of it.
- In the Xfinity's description Timmy's name was misspelled as Tommy.
- While Timmy is moving some stuff to the door you see he is pushing Sparky. But when Mr. Turner is eating chicken nuggets Sparky is next to him.
- In this episode Mr. Crocker states that his mother won't give him chicken nuggets. However, in Chicken Poofs, she offered him to give him some for lunch.
- In this episode, they say that you can't wish someone visible if they're invisible. However in Timvisible, they could. So the entire plan they had to make Crocker visible was pointless.
- Also, it is possible that in Timvisible, Wanda used her ultrasonic-bat powers to track Timmy so that way she can poof him back to normal.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.