- This and "Take and Fake", are currently the only episodes of "The Fairly OddParents" to not be available to buy on iTunes.
- During March 2010, this episode was made available to Comcast On Demand subscribers.
- According to this episode, the Von Strangle and Cosma families are actually long-lost distant cousins.
- Irving Schwab was pulling a GE Genesis P42DC locomotive with Amtrak's Phase IV paint scheme.
- The title card music is the same as Wishy Washy and Balance of Flour.
- In the title card, Cosmo writes from Da Rules into "Cosmo Rules" with a crayon.
- This episode reveals that rule free wishes are controlled by Da Rules which means that rule free wishes cannot be done unless Da Rules allow them to be done under certain circumstances. If Da Rules is not able to control the said wishes due to no rules in the book, it will start to destabilize and if it gets destroyed by the rule free wishes then the universe is destroyed too. Da Rules may also have control over the rule free muffins since whenever someone uses it to make a wish, nothing bad happens.
- Trixie Tang makes her last appearance in season 7.
- As the Turners' house is lifted into the air, Crocker rides by on a bicycle, calling back to the tornado scene in The Wizard of Oz.
- The railroad tracks don't have any spikes. Also the locomotive is missing its knuckle couplers.
- It's impossible for the Statue of Liberty to be able to fit into the living room. Jorgen may have caused a bigger living room with it or caused the statue to be smaller offscreen.
- When Timmy is playing football there are many goofs when Timmy punts the ball through the upright they count it as field goal but this probably from Cosmo altering the rules. Also it is impossible for Timmy to gain 68 point by threes.
- Before Jorgen says that the Statue of Liberty disappears, the sky is red. But when Mr. Turner says "Honey, the Statue of Liberty is in our living room again", everything is normal.
- When Nana Boom-Boom calls "B-7", original captions say E in place of B. Also, how can there be an E in BINGO?