- When Mr. Crocker is walking sadly down the road, a girl takes the football away from the kids foot, similar to Lucy Van Pelt and Charlie Brown from Peanuts.
- As the same above, there was a dog a rest above the dog house, similar to Snoopy.
- Crocker has apparently always wanted to say the words, "Table for Two".
- At the end, Crocker and his robot son go to a restaurant called "Charlie's" which is a reference to a Colombian restaurant in Bogota called "Charlies's Roastbeef".
- The Loch Dimsdale Monster referances to the Loch Ness Monster.
- The clown-monkey, Bobo, maybe a reference to a monkey of the same name in Generator Rex.
- How could they've re-built the Dynamite Musem so fast? And who would be stupid enough to think it was a good idea to rig-it-up?
- It was severely out of character for Wanda to have gotten so mad at Timmy even though it was clear he'd risked his life to protect Poof, however he again did put his guard down, and try to do fun (and dangerous) stuff with Poof, similar to Mission Responsible, but Wanda should not have been allowed to poof Timmy to the alligators as punishment since fairies have to keep their godchildren safe, not put them in danger on purpose. However it is possible that fairies can do something like that as a form of punishment to their godchildren if they believe their godchildren have done too many things that are too dangerous and Wanda probably knew Timmy would survive being beaten up by alligators since Timmy has been beaten up many times throughout the show and survived.
- A stork pecking someone's head.
- Timmy mistaking something round and purple for Poof while at the same time getting hurt.